What Information we may collect:
Contact Information including postal address and email address
Billing and Delivery Details should you place an order with us
Preferences & Interests
Other information relevant to customer satisfaction surveys or offers available
Your Information & what Olive and Ralf do with it:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or mail.
- We also use the above data to invite you to exclusive promotions. We only want to provide the best user experience for our customers. We also can’t help but send seasonal greeting cards.
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking the on “unsubscribe me” link at the bottom of our emails.
ACCESS TO OUR SITE
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
- Orders placed by you on the website www.oliveandralf.co.uk (the “Website”) for the products offered by us through the website are only an offer to conclude a sales contract.
- You are the individual or individuals placing the order (‘you’, ‘your’). You must be 18 years or over to enter into a contract with us by placing an order with us, you confirm that you are 18 years or over.
- If you are not yet 18, you agree that you have obtained the bill payer’s permission to enter in to a contract with us.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither party will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please carefully check your order at each page of the order process.
- After you have placed an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- If we are unable to verify the delivery or payment information you have supplied we may restrict delivery to the address to which your credit or debit card is registered.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You may link to our home page if need, providing you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, we ask that you credit Olive and Ralf where possible. Email: Alissa@oliveandralf.co.uk for any information regarding imagery.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com.